Saturday, July 28, 2007

Celebrate boys!!! Our captain has signed a new deal!

So till 2012 , Chelsea defence is going to be as strong as great wall..bcoz Terry has signed a new deal till 2012..Now he is England's highest paid footballer on wages of around 1 lakh 30 thousand[130000] pounds a week... These were terry's words after signing the contract..

" I am really happy this has now been concluded.There has been a lot of speculation but these things takes time, and i never had doubts that i wanted to stay at chelsea and the club wanted me to stay .I hope the fans can see that we are all trying to build something special here,both for now and future,and I want to be a part of that. I have been at chelsea all my career and have the privilege of being captain.Now its tine to look forward to the new season which we all very confident about."

Chief executive Peter Kenyon added: "This is an important day for Chelsea. This was the right deal for us and John. We are committed to try and keep our players together on long-term deals. As captain John is clearly a key player for Chelsea and also a great symbol of the club so naturally we are pleased this has been agreed."




No comments: